Sunday, February 10, 2002

NAME CHANGE - You'll note the new name for this weblog. I've been kicking around the idea of reverting to my early 1990s nom de guerre of Winston Smith, mostly due to my fond recollection of the way it used utterly to enrage people like Gerry Gable and the National Alliance geeks. I discarded the Winston Smith moniker when I attempted to resuscitate the NSWPP beginning in 1994 and as Fearless Leader I needed to use my own name, but since we as a "movement" have decided that to verbalize a problem is to solve it and that there is no need for us to do anything other than generate empty words and send one another newspaper clippings, I see no reason why I can't revive old Winston, at least on the Internet. In view of the events since 9/11 and the way in which our society is becoming more Orwellian by the day, it would seem to be an appropriate gesture. Comments?

[mail to: haroldcovington@hotmail.com]

No comments: