Wednesday, May 31, 2017

HAC And Advocating The Overthrow of the Government

(A Handy Guide for Ambitious U.S. Attorneys)

According to 18 U.S. Code § 2385, “Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government” could face charges.

Really looking for that little gold star on your forehead from the bizarrely misnamed Justice Department, guys and gals? Here's a handy-dandy road map for you.

*Do I advocate specific acts of violence against specific people or targets? No. There would be no point in my doing so. No one would respond. White people just don't have the chops for it. Anyone who did respond would be either a lunatic or an undercover federal agent.

*Do I say flat out "the government of the United States must be overthrown by force and violence?" No, because that's not the result I'm after. The result I'm after is a White ethnostate somewhere on the North American continent, almost certainly in the Pacific Northwest, but it's theoretically possible it could be someplace else. It's entirely conceivable that such a White ethnostate could come into being without the United States government being "overthrown" in the process, as witness the scenario in my Northwest independence novels.

I will say what I have said before. I am not threatening anybody. I am threatening everybody. 

I make simple observations about current events based on my knowledge of history, realpolitik, and human nature. So far as I am aware, I have said nothing that cannot be found in many books written by men who lived down through the centuries and saw the same things I am seeing now, only in the context of their own place and time. It's just that I say these things out loud in front of the goyim.

I speak of the death of the king, which in medieval times was an oil-boiling offense. I am threatening to bring an end to the present corrupt and dysfunctional social order and bring about a resolution to the current crisis which will cause the wealth and power of the people now ruling us to be substantially diminished. 

This is indeed treason, but until things get even weirder than they are now, you U.S. Attorneys can't come right out and admit that's what's got your lords and ladies all hot and bothered. At least I don't think you can. Hell, maybe you can. I guess I'll find out.

No comments: