Sunday, May 13, 2018

My First Letter From Home


June 21st, 2002

Dear Racial Comrades:

You know what my first gut reaction is? An overwhelming question arises in my mind: why in God’s name would anyone not want to come here?

I am looking out my window as I type this onto a green, garden-like scene complete with flowers, well-trimmed lawns, Douglas firs and hardwoods, a bright sun shining...and it’s only a little over sixty degrees. I am still internalizing the knowledge that I am actually going to be able to enjoy summer this year, actually be able to go outside instead of burying myself in an air-conditioned box against day after day of deadly, oven-like heat that doesn’t subside even after nightfall. 

Okay, this may sound like a self-centered and subjective reaction. But as you know, most right-wingers and racial nationalists have their own eccentric little theories about things. One of mine is that White men urgently need to dwell and strive and raise their young in a northerly, forested environment containing four distinct and perceptible seasons. In other words, the biosystem that existed in our ancestral Europe, especially northern Europe, the lands and climates that gave rise to our unique racial personality. We seem instinctively to crave warm or hot summers, cool autumns with brightly colored falling leaves, cold winters with at least some snow, and balmy springs. This progression of the seasons seems to be one of the things that has made us what we are, biologically and culturally.

If you look at the subsequent history of our race on this continent, you will find that our very best minds and personalities down through the centuries (with a few exceptions, duly noted) have always issued from parts of America where there were four separate and distinguishable climactic seasons.

This applies even to the South to some degree...you will note that the cream of Southern leadership and creativity were always men who were born and raised in, say, Virginia or Tennessee or North Carolina or Kentucky, as opposed to those who grew up in the hot, tropical Gulf or desert areas. (The areas where the blacks always thrived best.) Again, I understand that there were exceptions to this generalization and they are duly noted. Anyway, that’s just a theory of mine. I don’t insist on it, but Jesus it’s good to be able to open a window and breathe natural air in June!

In any case, this letter is just to touch base and let you know what’s going on, especially you comrades who do not own computers. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, but it took some time for me to get set up. I will try to get the Bulletin of the Opposition back on track as soon as possible, but I am now confronted with the necessity which always confronts me every time I move to a new place: finding a printer who will do politically incorrect stuff and not have a screaming hissy fit. It may well be that my next few Bulletins must be couched in more than usually Aesopian language so as not to send some little girl copy shop clerk into hysterics. I have in the past repeatedly belabored the necessity for us to acquire and operate our own printing facilities so that we can print what we want without censorship, but we won’t get into that again. For now, a few quick points:

1. No More Excuses. The nay-sayers of all motivations have now been stripped of their biggest weapon against the Northwest Republic, the constant bleat “Harold’s living in Texas, Harold’s living in Texas, nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah.” I agree that it took me entirely too long to get here, but that is a subject for a longer and more in-depth analysis once I get a bit more settled in. The fact is that an existential change has taken place: I am no longer asking you to do anything I have not done myself. I think that this may well prove to be a point of critical importance. This may also lead to an escalation in government surveillance, private left-wing “monitoring” and NA criminal harassment directed against me, but them’s the breaks.

2. Summer Is Scouting Trip Time. All of you have some vacation coming due soon from whatever rat race jobs you work at. That vacation needs to be used for your scouting trip to the Northwest. For those of you close enough to drive, I have now traveled all three major routes to and from the Homeland: the High Passage of Interstate 90, the Southern Passage of Interstate 5, and the Middle Passage of Interstate 84. (That may sound melodramatic and corny, but remember the Oregon Trail?)

I would be hard put to describe which is more impressive, although cruising by Mount Shasta on I-5 would be hard to top. Yet now I come to think of it, driving down the Columbia River Gorge on I-84 is just as impressive and longer lasting. If you take I-90, make sure you stop for a few hours at the Little Big Horn battlefield monument, if only to pay your respects to the monolith with the names of Custer’s fallen heroes on it...almost all German and Irish names, in equal proportion. Many of you may have to fly into Sea-Tac or Portland or Boise, and since 9/11 that can be a real nuisance, but it’s not only something that has to be done, it’s worth it. (I keep telling you, I am actually asking you to do yourselves a favor by coming here to one of the best remaining parts of America.)

3. Suggestions Wanted. Our primary task for the next few years, possibly even for the next generation, is to get your ass up here. We must create the communities and the population base before we can think about any kind of overt action. But that doesn’t mean we can’t think about the future. An independent Aryan state in the Pacific Northwest...how, when, and by what road? In the RCC “debate” usually generates verbiage sans action, but in this case we need to create an RCC-wide discussion on the subject of the coming Northwest American Republic in order to begin channeling our thoughts and our aspirations in that direction.

The Northwest concept must become the generally understood and accepted strategy for White survival. The future of our people is here, and I am starting to see signs every day that we as a community are coming to realize that. So let’s not waste another year, shall we? Put in for that vacation and start planning your itinerary today, and aim for Homecoming by the spring of ‘03 at the latest. Don’t put it off for 18 months like I did.


No comments: