Sunday, March 11, 2018

Thee Alternate Plans That Won't Work



[From Northwest Front Bulletin #7, July 2017]

I got an e-mail from a female comrade of ours telling me that I am starting to sound defeatist, like I’ve given up. I certainly never intended to sound like that, and I apologize profusely to anyone who got that impression. I can see how sometimes others might take it like that, when I’m ranting and raving about how completely useless the American White maan is. In fact, it’s kind of hard not to sound defeatist when I’m talking about that particular subject. I always make a deliberate effort to not sound like an Eeyore, either by italicizing like this or bolding and underlining like this, or by raising my voice and bellowing into the mike if I’m on RFN (or as close as I can some to bellowing and still record properly,) but maybe sometimes I don’t quite pull it off.

What I am is pissed off, and I can see that it might be possible for people to mistake that for sounding defeatist. I’m pissed off a lot, especially over the last year or so as we stagger toward the window which we are going to allow to sail by, and sometimes it shows. I know that’s unprofessional and it’s also not effective propaganda-wise. I shouldn’t let it show, and I apologize, but as someone once said of the White nationalist movement, we never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

I sometimes have a tendency to use irony in ways that possibly are a little too obscure, like when I say things like, “We all know what we should be doing, but we’re too chickenshit to do it, and so there’s never going to be a Northwest Republic and our race is going to perish,” so forth and so on. That’s not me being defeatist, that’s me taking a dig at White laziness and cowardice and inability to focus on anything for longer than 15 minutes. Anyway, once again I’m sorry if I sound like I’m contemplating throwing in the towel. I couldn’t throw in the towel on the Northwest Republic even if I wanted to. Guys, I’m dead serious. Please think about this. There simply is not other solution. None.

You know all these idiots who stalk me all over the internet and scream hatred and abuse at me in the comments section of any blog or article that so much as mentions me or the Northwest imperative? Has anyone besides me ever noticed that these people offer no other alternative at all to the Northwest? That no one among us has ever come up with a viable plan for the White man to survive the coming years and somehow restore the old Amurrica from sea to shining sea and bring back Ozzie Nelson and his cardigan from the 1950s? I grew up in the last of the White world, and while it wasn’t all it was cracked up to be, I can confirm that yes, it was a better time and a better way. I would do anything to restore that world if I could, but it’s just not possible.

In fact, in the forty-five years I have been involved with the Movement this month—yes, this month is my 45th anniversary; I received my first copy of the old Party newspaper White Power in the mail at Schofield Barracks in July of 1972—in all those 45 years I have come across exactly three very vague nationwide plans to somehow restore the old America. Only three, in a country and society this huge.

I. Get A “Good Man” Elected To The White House

Commander Rockwell was planning on running for president in 1972, which is probably one reason he was assassinated, since he had just picked up some serious financial backing from the Hunt Brothers in Texas.

Sometimes I wonder if the Commander could have pulled off some kind of surprise electoral coup like Donald Trump did in 2016, but frankly I doubt it. Different times, only a dozen or so major newspapers that counted and only three TV networks that all signed off at midnight. (This was in the days when White men all had jobs to go to the next morning.) Trump was vaulted to victory by 24/7 cable coverage and above all the internet, which provided an alternative set of facts and viewpoints not controlled by the empowered élite.

It is, of course, possible that Rockwell’s third party candidacy might have positioned him to become a serious player in American biopolitics, and based on the springboard of his 1972 campaign his career would have started to bear fruit and show results over the next ten years, but we’ll never know now.

II. That One Big Union

My old Rhodesian buddy Eric Thomson came up with the idea of one big IWW-like syndicalist labor union for White workers who would eventually seize power in a nationwide General Strike. That idea has always intrigued me and I would truly love to see someone try to put it into practice. Unfortunately, you run into the same wall with the One Big Union idea what you run into with every other plan: you reach a point where you have to Take It Real and received concrete and material support by serious and committed adults.

By the time Eric and I got back to this country from Rhodesia in the late 1970s, the White man had degenerated to the point where he was incapable of responding to any kind of mass movement, political or economic. I think that’s something we all never seem to grasp: the overwhelming majority of our own people are simply mentally and emotionally incapable of responding to us in the way we want. Most of our propaganda speaks to our great-grandfathers, not the White people of today.

III. Incite A Palace Coup

Third, there is Dr. William Pierce’s plan, which he never openly advocated and which I only learned about a few years ago from a former National Alliance bod. Bill Pierce never actually shared this plan with any of his own people, which maybe he should have. It might have changed history or at least plugged the hemorrhage of talent from the National Alliance through an almost 80% annual turnover. due to short attention spans combined with a sense of drift.

The idea was to produce the very best and most persuasive propaganda we can, and which the National Alliance most certainly did, then use it to reach and convert so-called “influentials,” i.e. to try somehow to persuade the remaining White elements in the power structure, including military and police officers who might still command some kind of manpower and firepower, to stage what amounts to a palace coup d’etat and compel reform from within the System.

Mmmm … maybe back when Pierce started in 1970 that might have been possible. In the early 2000s, I frankly doubt it. Napoleon said that revolution is an idea that has found bayonets; Pierce at least appears to have understood that, since he wrote Hunter and The Turner Diaries. He seems to have given up on any hope that the White man might ever find his own bayonets, and he hoped that he could persuade people like senior police officers and the Joint Chiefs of Staff and so on to turn their guns on the System, send the tanks rolling through the streets of Washington D.C. and arrest whatever empty suit was sitting in the Oval Office, etc.

The idea was that someday out of the blue Pierce’s program would bear unforeseen fruit in the form of a military coup by Pentagon generals and millionaires who had been passing around clandestine copies of Which Way Western Man and The Turner Diaries. Or more likely because the military finally gets tired of the bullshit and the endless deployments in no-win wars and the filth and corruption of Washington D.C.

Okay, there is some chance that as the situation in the United States continues to deteriorate under President Trump and the hysterical efforts on the part of the Soros crew to overthrow him, that some kind of military coup backed by elements in Congress and the Deep State might happen—but if it does, will those generals and Deep State spooks be the White man’s friend? I don’t think so. Any such coup probably wouldn’t be racial, and in a military dictatorship I’d most likely be arrested and interned just on general principles like dissidents of any kind. Frankly it would be worth it just to see Bill and Barry and their hos dragged away by the Delta Force. But will that ever happen? Really? Mmmmm….well, if and when it does it won’t be properly motivated, and will be too little and too late to do the White man any good.

Anyway, I hadn’t intended to go off on a long Grandpa Simpson digression there, I’m just pointing out that I can’t throw in the towel, because there isn’t anything else, and I’m sorry if I gave that impression. Several people have in fact suggested that for my retirement I re-invent myself as a so-called spiritual leader and form my own cult, and I suppose there’s something to be said for that. Hell, back 25 years ago the Rajneesh managed to get thousands of dumb-ass White people to relocate to some little town in Oregon. But the problem with that is, I doubt I could pull it off with a straight face. Can you imagine me as the Prophet Harold wearing long flowing robes, and maybe a pointy hat like Gandalf?

No comments: