Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Electronic Remittance To Northwest Front

Grittings, dewds:

As you know, I've been searching for some way to increase our income by allowing electronic payments, taking credit and debit cards, etc. You will also be aware of the recent spate of PayPal and Patreon and YouTube cancellations among "alt.right" personalities or anyone who might be considered to be right of center or a supporter of President Trump.

This practice has both positive and negative aspects which we've discussed, and I won't re-visit that discussion here, except to clarify that what we need---what our "public" seems to be demanding---is a PayPal-like electronic "donate button" we can attach to websites and YouToobs and whatnot. This is largely so we can attract spontaneous impulse donations, and so alt.right types can continue to pretend they are remaining hidden under false names from the government. (Our people love to play Secret Squirrel. I'm sure the secret police find it amusing and even charming.)

Of course, what they're actually doing by using services like PayPal or Patreon is creating a digital paper trail right back to themselves. If they really wanted to remain anonymous, the old Bob Mathews-style paper bag full of cash dumped out on the table is what's called for, but never mind.

Anyway, after some searching, and with some reservations regarding the company I'm keeping, I have opened a Hatreon account. I am still navigating it and trying to figure out exactly how it works. I think you have to create "projects" there. Will get back to you on that. Don't know even if it does function whether it will allow for the "donate button" that everybody keeps yelling for. It may just be something you do via a simple URL.

(What we really need, of course, is for the Jews at PayPal to come down off their arrogant horse, respect the rights of other people, and do their damned job, but evidently that's not going to happen.)

However Hatreon turns out, I would like to let you guys in on one electronic remittance system that some of our people have been using for years to pay their Party dues. It is called Payelectronic.com, https://www.fisglobal.com/payelectronic/ which is apparently a subsidy of something called FIS Global.

Yes, I'm sure they're owned by Jews just like just about everything financial on earth. What can I tell you? Unless we're going to hide all our money in my mattress, if we use any kind of banking facilities, we deal with Jews. It is what it is.

What you can do at Payelectronic.com, apparently through your own bank, is to arrange for a paper check made out to Northwest Publishing Agency to be cut and mailed once a month to Northwest Publishing Agency, P. O. Box 2188, Bremerton, Washington 98310.

I could if I wished set up my own account with these people, and the money could be transferred to the Party bank account directly, as is so often the case these days, but to be frank A) I'm not comfortable handing out my banking information to every Tom, Moishe, and Izzy like people are falling into the habit of doing, and B) I prefer to get an individual check so I know who is sending what, and I can acknowledge everyone's contribution, even if only through a brief e-mail. It has always been an iron-clad rule of mine from my earliest days in "this thing of ours" that no one sends me one thin dime without an acknowledgement and thank-you note of some kind. I suspect that practice has kept me out from under the bridge on more than one occasion.

Anyway, that's where we are now on the electronic remittance thing.

-HAC

No comments: