Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Censors Strike

Hi, guys:

The Thoughtcrime blog (downwithjugears) has been locked on me, so I can make no more posts, pending "investigation of violation of terms of service." Ditto Northwest Homeland and Northwest Vision. I will see if I can get hold of a human being at Google and get some kind of explanation, although I am not sanguine about my chances. The blogs are still up and you can apparently see the last post (the one on Amy Winehouse is the straw that apparently broke the camel's back.) I presume, however, that the decision has already been made.

For the time being go to

http://hacovington.blogspot.com/

for a backup Thoughtcrime, although I've no idea how long that one will stay up. It will take me a while to get tne hit counter on here.

-HAC

No comments: